Please read below carefully the entire Policy before using the website.
- Your privacy and trust are important to us. ‘F Square Media’, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at ‘Panchsheel Park, New Delhi - 110017’, - the term includes ‘F Square Media’s subsidiary/ies, affiliate/s, channel/s, joint venture/s, sister concern/s, franchise/s et cetera. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “TheBNBMag”, “we”, “us” or “our”), which operates various websites, applications, softwares, products and other services including but not limited to delivery of information and content via any internet connected device – computer, laptop, tablet, mobile or otherwise (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Services”).
- This Policy explains how TheBNBMag collects, handles, stores and protects personal information about you in the context of our services. It also provides information about your rights and about how you can contact us if you have questions about how we handle your information. This Policy applies to individuals who use our services through any medium, inter alia, website, application, our or third party social media pages, any other electronic communication et cetera. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, for the purposes of tracking ‘user behavior’. TheBNBMag encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- TheBNBMag collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- Your Personal Information - the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to, for example your interactions with our emails and texts, and with our messages through push and online messaging channels, details of your interactions with our grievance officer/data protection officer such as time, date and reason for contacting us, chat conversations and call recordings. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment/device you use to access our Services is collected automatically including but not limited to your computer operating system, your IP address, time zone, browser plug-in details, and browser type due to the communication protocol settings on the internet during your visit to our website. Information regarding the web addresses from which you arrive or click through, the pages you viewed, download errors and page response times, time spent on certain pages when you browse our website. This information helps us analyse user' trends and preferences, thus assisting us in improving our service to Customers.
- We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us, especially when you login through other social media website login interface
- automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected thr